Basically when you come here, you'll get leaked music from myself, leaked videos, updates on my success and some misc. things occasionally. Oh and haters, i named the blog for you ;-). Fans i made the blog for you though. I'll try and post things as often as i can which will probably be everyday.. Any questions or comments or hate, send me an email! JAYROCKSTARNYC@AIM.COM

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tyga .. I guess he's hungry lmao.

I posted this shit cause like i was in school yesterday talkin about this shit actually. Nigga tyga eating money, thats pretty dope lmao. I mean @ the end of the day, its a selfish move but if you got it , you got it point blank. lol the niggas who i was talking to yesterday didnt see this yet so mike & paul here you go lmao. Yo this shit is admirable, sad, and dope at the same time lol.



Honestly im not the "biggest fan" of his music, but i respect his grind to the fullest and i mean ima fairly cocky guy myself so when i see shit like this, i feel like i can relate to the attitude lol. Tyga if you reading this, no love lost lol. holla at me. yall definitely feel free to comment this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment