So today is March 2, and it was a snow day.. Shout out to Mother Nature for the day off from school ;-).
Anyway, so i woke up early, then went to sleep and traveled through a super weird sleeping phase. I call it the "Immortal Dream". What happened was i was sleeping .. regularly sleeping.. Then like i woke up.. But in my dream. So atmosphere, same environment . but in my dream. I didnt know it was a dream till the end of the episode. So im thinking im awake.. Living regular life .. then shit gets blurry. Next thing i know, im waking up again in my bed.. When i thought i was already up..
Thats not it. That "waking up" was a dream too! And the shit just kept repeating & repeating till i REALLY woke up.. But now i feel like im still dreaming because i dont trust my eyes anymore ... I wrote a song about it today.. I'll record it this weekend.
Tune in for it!
-We out!
Basically when you come here, you'll get leaked music from myself, leaked videos, updates on my success and some misc. things occasionally. Oh and haters, i named the blog for you ;-). Fans i made the blog for you though. I'll try and post things as often as i can which will probably be everyday.. Any questions or comments or hate, send me an email! JAYROCKSTARNYC@AIM.COM
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment