Basically when you come here, you'll get leaked music from myself, leaked videos, updates on my success and some misc. things occasionally. Oh and haters, i named the blog for you ;-). Fans i made the blog for you though. I'll try and post things as often as i can which will probably be everyday.. Any questions or comments or hate, send me an email! JAYROCKSTARNYC@AIM.COM

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates on Jay Rockstar

No i didnt die, lol.

I just been really busy this past month and the blog actually slipped my mind for a moment. I've been recording alot lately, the music is still my main focus. Tracks will be availalbe for download as soon as the project is finished. "Daddy's Home: The Bomb Vol.1" is the title just in case you were unsure. So yeah this post is just me checking in and updating those who visit my blog and wondered about the disappearance.

Speak to you guys when my work is finally done!
One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment